Set up office schedule for appointments, view appointments, and check-in visitors for their appoitments.Manage Appointments
Schedule appointments online with participating offices on campus, view details of your appointments, and cancel existing appointments.Schedule Appointments
What is Appointments?
Appointments is an online system for keeping track of appointments for UCI offices. It allows office managers and staff members to set up their availability, and then for appointments to be made with that office online.
Appointments is sponsored by the Office of the Vice Provost of Teaching and Learning (OVPTL) and maintained by the Office of Information Technology (OIT).
What can Appointments do?
Appointments is a flexible appointment scheduling system that provides self-service for approved office visitors as well as robust appointments management for office staff. Some features are listed below.
For office staff:
- Creates appointment slots automatically based on your office schedule and your availability
- Integrates with your Outlook Exchange calendar to automatically prevent appointments from being created during existing meetings
- Sends reminders via email of upcoming appointments
- Allows you to specify who has access to scheduling appointments
- Allows you to manually set up appointments for visitors
For office visitors:
- Displays office availability so you can schedule your own appointments conveniently online
- Allows you to view or cancel your own existing appointments
Who can use Appointments?
Any office at UCI may be set up to use Appointments. If you are interested in using Appointments or have questions about it, please email email@example.com.
- For questions about appointment availability or your scheduled appointments, please contact the office directly.
- For technical issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We welcome any questions and feedback you have. Please contact us at email@example.com.